Today is my older sisters birthday. I wont tell you how old she is turning but i will say the 28 reasons i love that girl.
1. She smart
2. Shes a good listener and my very own personal therapist
3. She is a great mother
4. She was a good debater in high school and when i joined the debate team she wrote all my speeches. . people thought i was smart. .if they only knew.
5. She never told my parents that I was the one that broke her finger on Christmas Eve.
6. She has always had great hair.
7. Even though she doesn't like pets she will also listen to me talk about my dumb dog.
8. She let me borrow her clothes as kids. (okay so i know she didn't let me borrow them, but she didn't get that angry when she found out i was wearing them.)
9. She helps crazy drug addict women. I couldn't do it, I'd punch them.
10. She has more patience then i could ever dream of.
11. She posts diligently on her blog and i love to follow her life.
12. She likes CRAZY fabric!
13. She is an excellent knitter and made me the most wonderful scarf and gloves
14. She, i think is the only person, that has never criticized me about my horrible spelling
15. She is a good example and has been my whole life
16. She gives me cool presents
17. She can laugh when things get a little rough
18. She is a little more uncoordinated as me so when i fall up the stairs i don't feel as silly
19. She let me hold her baby. . i know sounds weird but there's a story to it.
20. She lets me watch her kids, even after i let Sam play with scissors
21. She is a good cook
22. She will sneak out with me and then laugh for hour about it. (I still don't think grandma knows.) :)
23. She was the only one that didn't get mad at me for cutting off all my hair right before her wedding
24. She totally passed her social work exam on the first try.
25. She watches the same stupid movies I do
26. Shes a really good photographer
27. She likes to play games
28. But most of all she is my sister and I love her.